Life-saving information for ANY emergency!
- Scan personal QR ID with any smart phone or tablet.
- Instantly alerts first responders of your medical conditions and emergency contact information.
- Give QR sticker to elderly relative so if they become lost, you can quickly be contacted.
- For children, alerts others to behavioral, medical or other conditions to keep all safe.
- If traveling with children, enter your current location and phone number in child's profile so you can be contacted quickly.
- Can enter 20 profile options including medical alerts, prescription list, allergies, blood type and contacts.
- Your emergency contacts can be informed immediately if you are seriously hurt, become ill or ever need immediate help.
- Place QR stickers on all valuable personal items so if lost, you can quickly be contacted to retrieve them.
- Upload records, x rays that medical personnel can quickly view/download when needed.
- Any hospital/doctor around the world can view and download your vital medical info if you're incapacitated or unable to communicate due to language barrier.
- Private storage locker for important documents.
- QR code stickers are permanent and highly water resistant.
concerned about having a medical emergency & not being able to respond with important information? get peace of mind now!
Watch the video to learn how.
Introducing Account Medical Records on Demand
Now you have a very affordable easy-to-use medical records service that eliminates all possible time lags and inaccuracies associated with retrieving your important health records any time an emergency occurs in your life.
Whether it's a paramedic, loved one, friend or a good Samaritan who responds to your emergency first, our proprietary Smart Card technology will instantly give them the timely life-saving information needed that can save your life!
What's also so unique about this personal health records system is YOU have complete control over the health data you provide, it's secure and very easy to set up.
Our Smart Card and Stickers are the ultimate solution for the everyone, especially the elderly, children and those who travel. No more delays. Get access to your life-saving medical information when and where it's needed, INSTANTLY!
Here's How Our System Works
1. Choose a Monthly or Annual subscription
2. Login to Your Account
3. Upload Your Information
Here are fields you have the option of filling in:
- Your picture (upload)
- First/last name
- Medial alerts/conditions
- Prescribed medications list
- Non-prescribed medications/supplements/drugs list
- Other important information
- Blood Type
- Emergency contacts
- Primary care physician
- Insurance provider
- Supplemental insurance info
- Medical documents, health directives, etc. (upload documents - available to paid subscribers only)
4. Check the Mail
- Front of your driver's license or State-issued ID card
- Medical Alert bracelets and necklaces
- Medical Alert devices
- Health insurance cards
- Back of your smartphone
- Dashboard of your car
- Your child's backpack or lunchbox
- Key fob
- Your business cards
5. Immediately test your QR Code after printing and your QR Coded Stickers upon receiving in the mail.
If you don't already have a QR code scanner, click one of the icons below to download and install free for your iOS or Android device.
Scanning your QR code will provide an instant view of the health information you uploaded.
If not, please contact us for help at 651-401-8089 or email@example.com.
Need a scanner app?
Download and install the free QR scanner app:
6. Have Peace of Mind
Enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that under any circumstances, YOU, and everyone who comes to your aid, will have on demand access to your medical records and alerts whenever and wherever they're needed!
Our Promise to You
About Account MedicalWe are a medical records management company that specializes in developing cutting edge records management technology. Account Medical's mission is to dramatically reduce the complexity and confusion usually associated with the operations and maintenance of health records. We make it a mandate to assist in the care of our elderly loved ones, children, and family members while assisting healthcare organizations to increase not only their productivity but also to enhance their ability to access patient records instantly, especially during emergencies. We are veteran-owned. VOSB.
How to Contact UsGive us a shout if you have any questions or ideas on how we can better serve you!
Medical Records on Demand: Simple, Instant, Reliable
When Help Arrives, Can They Easily Access Your Vital Health Information?
Each year, thousands suffer from complications or even death because their medical records were not immediately available during an emergency.
Let's face it: There will come a time when you will need immediate medical care. When that time comes, if loved ones are not near and you're unable to communicate, how will those coming to your aid know who your emergency contacts are or what allergies you have? How about your medications? And, who is your primary care physician?
What if you're allergic to penicillin and the paramedics, not knowing your medical details, give you a penicillin shot? What if your son has a severe allergic reaction to bee stings and is found by his friends with intense swelling and having trouble breathing? How will they know what to do in this critical life or death situation?
These are just a few situations that people will find themselves in. And, because getting the proper medical treatment is so timely, you need a simple but powerful tool that will instantly supply the necessary information to anyone giving aid.
Current Hospital Electronic Medical Record Systems Are Problematic
In an article published by the New York Times titled, The Ups and Downs of Electronic Medical Records, author Milt Freudenheim reports that doctors are complaining about electronic medical records systems being time consuming, hard to use and very slow. There have even been reports of records getting mixed up, causing confusion and costly, dangerous mistakes. These systems even experience crashes that render patient records, inaccessible.
Worse, vital medical information is not available to first-responders in situations such as car accidents, fires, in-home or school playground emergencies, etc. There's no way to know what a person's medical conditions are at a time when that critical information is most needed, UNTIL NOW...